2021 FIELD HOCKEY
JANUARY ( NOW APRIL) SOPHOMORE DEVELOPMENT CAMP
Postponed to April 24-25*
* please note that should the NCAA D I spring season take place ( to be determined by mid -January), all teams will be in-season through April 25, and we will hold the April Sophomore camp on May 1-2, 2021.
The 2021 January Sophomore Camp is designed to connect class of 2023 players with NCAA D-I coaches mid school year. D-I coaches are identifying players and their development prior to the June 15 they may directly recruit 2023's. 32 NCAA D-I field hockey coaches will teach elite skills and coach all games.
The D I dead period has been extended to April 15.
Your spot in camp will remain reserved.
The ONLY mid-winter opportunity for exposure on TURF, rather than grass
Elite skills instruction and 8 games
Seminar- sophomore year recruiting topics
Class of 2023 players only
32 NCAA D-I coaches
"We are so grateful- you change the course of girls lives in a very positive way"
"Absolutely the best camp we've ever seen"
"the Super Sixty opened up so many opportunities for our daughter"
Coaches will best understand your abilities, character and work ethic when they are on the field and coaching games with you.
ALL FIELD SESSIONS ON PREMIUM INDOOR TURF
Limited to two groups (A,B) of 80 players
(each group has 8 teams of nine field players and one GK)
Enrollment is first come, first serve and open to any and all in accordance with NCAA regulations
We expect this camp to fill extremely fast
Field players- $595, goalkeepers- $625.
Enrollment update- 1/4/21 - field players- 2 spots, GK- FULL*
* to be placed on the GK waitlist, please complete the registration., but do not submit payment
REGISTER EARLY- This Camp will fill quickly and we are not able to add sections
you may cancel for a full refund( minus a $50 admin fee) up to Mar 1, 2021
Sophomore (Class of 2023) Camp Schedule
Saturday, April 24 - 3pm - 9pm ( check-in is at 2:30pm)
Sunday, April 25 - 8am- 3pm
- 32 NCAA D-I NCAA coaches will be at camp for the entire time
- Small groups - maximum touches
- Each team has 2 hours of elite skill instruction and Eight 40 minute games (7 v 7)
- Every player will be coached by every college coach for the skill instruction and games
- Goal Keepers coached by college level GK coach